posted this on Jan 16 17:02
Thank you for contacting Sendori support. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by our application.
Please follow the below steps to uninstall the application.
1. Click on start Button
2. Type “Programs and features” in the search bar and hit enter
3. You will see the programs and features window which will show you all the applications installed on your computer.
4. In this list you will see Sendori Installed on the computer. Right Click on it and it will give you the option to uninstall.
5. Click on Uninstall and this will prompt a survey page. Please fill in the survey page and click done. This will uninstall the Sendori app from your computer.
6. One last step would be to reboot your computer after the application is uninstalled.
7. If you have any problems uninstalling Sendori from your computer, Please email us about the issue and we will get back to you as early as possible.
Thank you, Sendori Support.
Note- The above screenshots have been captured for Windows vista and Windows 7 Operating systems.
Support Software by Zendesk