Go to: End User License Agreement
Updated as of January 22, 2014 (the “Effective Date”)
1. Information we collect when you install and/or use the Sendori Application.
- IP address of the computer on which the Application is installed
- Browser type (Internet Explorer 8, etc.)
- Operating system (Windows 7, etc.)
- Browser language setting
- Browser default search URL
- Information about the specific release date and distribution source of your Sendori Application
- Technical information related to the Sendori Application
We collect, store, share, and/or utilize the above information to: (i) administer and/or improve our services,; and/or (ii) diagnose technical problems.
2. Data collection and sharing involving third parties
- We may share anonymous, aggregated information and non-personal data with our service providers, partners, and/or other third parties
- We may disclose data we collect about our users when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- We may transfer your information to a third party if we are involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a sale, merger, or other transfer of assets).
- We may utilize third party vendors to store and/or process data we collect about you (eg. cloud storage providers/solutions such as Amazon’s AWS).
2.1 Third-party online advertising
When you use the Application you will be displayed advertisements provided by third parties. If you elect to interact with any of the advertisements displayed to you, then those advertisers may collect information about you and/or your online activities on other websites through cookies, web beacons, and/or other similar technologies. Please note, Sendori does not have access to, or control of, any information these third parties may collect about you, or activities they may undertake if you interact with any advertisement displayed to you, via the Application.
3. Security of the information we collect
We have implemented security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to and misuse of the information we collect, including technological and physical security measures as well as procedural safeguards. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we do not guarantee the effectiveness of such measures and/or the security of any information we may collect from or about you.
4. Cookies, web beacons and log files
Web beacons – Small graphic images (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs) may be used for a number of purposes, including to measure the performance and effectiveness of advertising, or to count how many particular items, articles, or links were actually viewed. While the Application does not utilize web beacons, advertisements displayed through it may.
Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and/or may require management directly through your installed applications or device.
Additionally, like most websites today, we collect log files containing technical data for the limited purposes of correcting and/or improving technical functionality,
5. Information from children under 13
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we determine or are otherwise notified that any certain user is under 13, then we will delete all information pertaining to that user as quickly as possible.
6. Government authorities and legal rights
If requested or required by government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with applicable law, we may disclose any information we have collected about you and/or modify other practices described in this policy (such as how long and/or in what form we keep information). We also may disclose information collected about you in order to exercise or protect our legal rights and/or defend against legal claims.
If you have any question about our privacy practices, or if you would like to review, change or delete information we have collected about you, then please contact Sendori customer service at email@example.com or mail us at:
426 17th St.
Oakland, CA 94612